New Vendor! Amish Country Pickers Antique Mall & Vintage Market will be coming to The Holmes’ County Flea Market’s new wing this March.
Experience Creativity and Bounty: Start planning your Day!
We have a wide range of unique and creative vendors who are bound to provide you with what you are looking for and maybe even a few surprises along the way. There is no better way to shop than to meander your way through The Original Holmes County Flea Market and experience our bountiful selection.
1. Hoffman Crafts – DIY Craft Supplies and More
2. Bathfitters – Tub and Shower Remodeling Solutions
3. Amish Country Essentials – Locally Made Skin Care Products
4. Country What Nots – RADA, Cookie Cutters, Music Boxes
5. Dianne’s Jewelry – Necklaces, Rings, Earrings, Bracelets
6. The Crafter’s Touch – Metal Art, Hob-Knobs, Music Boxes
7. Superior Mats and More – Mats and Stanley/Fuller Items
8. The Barn Kat – Quilts, Baskets, Primitives
9. Miller’s Quality Crafts – Locally made Amish Items
9. Country Charm Creations – Soy Melts, Soy Wax Bears
10. Kay’s Gifts – Mag, Jewelry, Hair Bows, Fan Pulls
11.CUTCO – Fine Cutlery and CUTCO Service Center
12. Creative Sales – Man Cave, Little Bit of Everything
13. Auntie Anne’s Pretzels – Fresh Made Pretzels
14. Sister’s Tasty Treats – Bulk Candy and More
15. Kaufman’s Kountry Accents – Home Decor Items
16. McFadden’s – Leather Handbags and EdenPure Heaters
17. Christian Aid Ministries – World Map
18. Hand to Heart – Footwear, Purses, Naked Bee Lotions
19. ST Sales – Signs, Diabetic Socks, Melissa & Doug Toys
20. Sister’s Tasty Treats and More – Spices/Seasonings, Jams/Jellies
21. Alice’s Air Plants – Air plants, teas, botanicals, live edge wood
22. Ruggs & More – Rugs, Flags, Floor Coverings, etc.
23. Gospel Book Nook – Christian Books, Media
24. Longaberger Baskets & Wrought Iron
25. 39 Outpost – Outdoor items, odds n’ ends
26. Smitty’s Sports Shoppe – Sports Memorabilia
27. Upscale Crafts – Crafts & Snap Jewelry
29. Relax Ohio – Informational
30. Country Clothing – one stop t-shirt shop
31. Sujane’s Body Shoppe – Unker’s Ultimate Cloth
32. 39 Outpost – fishing & hunting items
33. House of Lae – County Curtains and lace goods
34. Beautiful Books – new and used books
35. Roster Pops – Gourmet Popcorn
36. Tammi’s Avon – Avon Perfume, Cologne, Lotions, etc
37. Piccadilly Circus – Dollar Items, New Items Daily
38. Trader Jim’s – Premium Leather Purses and Wallets
39. Starfire Farms – Spaghetti Sauce, Pizza Sauce, and More
40. Pink Zebra – Soy Wax Melts, Shades
41. Eco-Seal – waterproofing solutions
42.Tangent Square – wellness products, CBD oils
43. Someone’s in the Kitchen – Kitchen Items, Tupperware Products
44. Sprouse Collectibles – glassware, books, toys, collectibles & more
45. Simply Soft Botique – Leggings, clothes, and handmade items
46. The Vintage Corner – antiques and house hold items
47. Primitive Chick – Home Decor and Gifts
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
March 7th – December 14th, 2019
Also Open on Wednesdays during the months of September & October
Have a group that you would like to bring? We accommodate tour groups. For more information, call 330.893.0900.
More Reasons to Visit
- Longest standing flea market in Holmes County.
- Features the best pick of vendors in the area.
- Friendliest place for children and pets.
- Savings on thousands of items.