2017 Season -- March 2nd - December 16th
Click on a FAQ to see the answer.
+ Expand All Answers
- What are The Flea Market’s hours?
- We are open from 9am to 5pm, every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, March though (the week before Christmas) December.
- Are there any weekends The Flea Market is closed?
- There are a few days throughout the year that the Original Holmes County Flea Market is closed. While we are CLOSED on Thanksgiving Day we will be OPEN Friday and Saturday of that weekend.
The last day of the Market for the 2016 season will be Saturday, December 16th.
- How many vendors are at The Flea Market?
- We have more than 65 vendors inside our temperature controlled building.
- Does The Flea Market allow pets inside the market?
Yes, we do allow pets inside The Flea Market. Currently we have no size restrictions, but all pets must be on a leash. Should an incident occur due to a pet, the owner will be held solely responsible for all damages.
- How much parking is available at the Original Holmes County Flea Market?
We have more than 450 parking spaces available for any type of vehicle. The Market can accommodate buses, RVs, trailers, and large SUVs.
- How many handicap parking spaces are available at The Flea Market?
We have more than 55 handicap parking spaces, all of which are located in close proximity to the market building.
- Does it cost anything to park at the Original Holmes County Flea Market?
The Market does charge a small fee for its parking lot. Visitors can either pay $1 for the day or they can pay $5 for a season parking pass. The fee is allocated towards a fund with which we intend to pave the parking lot in the near future.
- Can RVs park at the Original Holmes County Flea Market? Do they cost extra?
The parking lot at the Original Holmes County Flea Market can accommodate RVs, and there is not an extra charge for those driving RVs. We do not allow overnighting at our facility.
- Can The Original Holmes County Flea Market accommodate tour buses?
- Yes, we can accommodate tour buses. In fact we encourage tour buses to stop at our market. The market shows the best of what Holmes County has to offer in the comfort in an indoor atmosphere. We also offer special perks to the bus drivers. Call or email the market today to find out how easy it is to bring your tours to the Original Holmes County Flea Market.
- What is the distance from Berlin to The Original Holmes County Flea Market?
The Flea Market is located about one half (1/2) of a mile east of the traffic light, where US-62 and State Route 39 meet, in Berlin. Check out the Directions page for a map and directions.
- How many square feet does the indoor space at the Original Holmes County Flea Market cover?
- The Market covers an area of more than 52,000 square feet indoors. The Market's paved outdoor section is more then 5,000 square feet.
- Does the Original Holmes County Flea Market have any facilities catering to people needing a wheelchair?
- We do have three standard size and two wider wheelchairs for visitors to use while at the market. There is no charge for their use, however, we do require a photo ID for the use of the wider wheelchairs.
- Does the Original Holmes County Flea Market have shopping carts or strollers available for use?
- No, we do not have any shopping carts or strollers available for use.
- Does the Original Holmes County Flea Market have a place to rest during my shopping experience?
- The Original Holmes County Flea Market does offers benches located throughout the market for you to stop and rest as well.
- What is the closest lodging to the Original Holmes County Flea Market?
- The Original Holmes County Flea Market recommends that you stay at the conveniently located Zinck's Inn. Within walking distance, located less than one third (1/3) of a mile from the market, between the market and Berlin, it is the closest lodging to the market.
- What other lodging accommodations are recommended by The Flea Market?
- We also suggest staying at Zincks Lodging on the Square. It is located on the square in downtown Berlin. This location is centrally located in the heart of Ohio's Amish Country in walking distance of Berlin Mainstreet. Phone number: 866-893-1060