BBQ GRILL Giveaway - May 23rd-25th!
Click on a FAQ to see the answer.
+ Expand All Answers
- What are The Flea Market’s hours?
- We are open from 9am to 5pm, every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, March though December.
Special Hours: Tuesday September 24th - Saturday October 19th we will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Are there any weekends The Flea Market is closed?
- There are a few days throughout the year that the Original Holmes County Flea Market is closed. While we are CLOSED on Thanksgiving Day we will be open Friday and Saturday of that weekend.
The Market will be OPEN Thursday, Friday, & Saturday the week of Christmas.
- How many vendors are at The Flea Market?
- We have more than 65 vendors inside our temperature controlled building. The market also has a number of vendors located outside.
- Does The Flea Market allow pets inside the market?
Yes, we do allow pets inside The Flea Market. Currently we have no size restrictions, but all pets must be on a leash. Should an incident occur due to a pet, the owner will be held solely responsible for all damages.
- How much parking is available at the Original Holmes County Flea Market?
We have more than 450 parking spaces available for any type of vehicle. The Market can accommodate buses, RVs, trailers, and large SUVs.
- How many handicap parking spaces are available at The Flea Market?
We have more than 55 handicap parking spaces, all of which are located in close proximity to the market building.
- Does it cost anything to park at the Original Holmes County Flea Market?
The Market does charge a small fee for its parking lot. Visitors can either pay $1 for the day or they can pay $5 for a season parking pass. The fee is allocated towards a fund with which we intend to pave the parking lot in the near future.
- Can RVs park at the Original Holmes County Flea Market? Do they cost extra?
The parking lot at the Original Holmes County Flea Market can accommodate RVs, and there is not an extra charge for those driving RVs. We do not allow overnighting at our facility.
- Can The Original Holmes County Flea Market accommodate tour buses?
- Yes, we can accommodate tour buses. In fact we encourage tour buses to stop at our market. The market shows the best of what Holmes County has to offer in the comfort in an indoor atmosphere. We also offer special perks to the bus drivers. Call or email the market today to find out how easy it is to bring your tours to the Original Holmes County Flea Market.
- What is the distance from Berlin to The Original Holmes County Flea Market?
The Flea Market is located about one half (1/2) of a mile east of the traffic light, where US-62 and State Route 39 meet, in Berlin. Check out the Directions page for a map and directions.
- How many square feet does the indoor space at the Original Holmes County Flea Market cover?
- The Market covers an area of more than 52,000 square feet indoors. The Market's paved outdoor section is more then 5,000 square feet.
- Does the Original Holmes County Flea Market have any facilities catering to people needing a wheelchair?
- We do have three wheelchairs for visitors use while at the market. There is no charge for their use, however, we do require a photo ID.
- Does the Original Holmes County Flea Market have shopping carts or strollers available for use?
- No, we do not have any shopping carts or strollers available for use.
- Does the Original Holmes County Flea Market have a place to rest during my shopping experience?
- The Original Holmes County Flea Market does offer a place to rest at the market. Inside the dining area is a customer lounge. The lounge offers soft leather chairs as well as a 52 inch LCD TV with satellite TV. We also have benches located throughout the market for you to stop and rest as well.
- What is the closest lodging to the Original Holmes County Flea Market?
- The Original Holmes County Flea Market recommends that you stay at the conveniently located Zinck's Inn. Within walking distance, located less than one third (1/3) of a mile from the market, between the market and Berlin, it is the closest lodging to the market.
- What other lodging accommodations are recommended by The Flea Market?
- We also suggest staying at The Country Hideaway. It is located just outside of Baltic, Ohio and features a kitchen with all appliances. This is a well situated location in a peaceful country setting. The Country Hideaway's phone number is (330) 897-0603.